1. Students must provide complete and correct information when applying for the course and confirmation information will be sent based on the contact information provided by the parents.
2. All paid fees are non-refundable and courses are non-transferable.
3.Monthly tuition will not be reserved for those who have not used up for more than 3 months; credits will not be reserved if lessons gave not been used up after 6 months if enrolling 10 lessons packages; credits will not be reserved if lessons gave not been used up after 12 months if enrolling 20 lessons packages.
4. If students are absent from class for any reason, please inform us one day in advance.
5. Students will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis and spots are limited.
6. Greenkey reserves the right to change the schedule, content and instructors of the original course when necessary.
7. The personal data provided by the Greenkey during the registration process will be handled in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong.
8. Students and parents are advised to take care of your personal belongings during class.
9. Please inform us in advance if you have any inconvenience in taking photos or videos for future promotion and publicity purposes.
10. Parents and caregivers of students are not allowed to record, filming or take photographs in the classroom during the class.
11. Greenkey shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect injury or property damage suffered by any customer or any person in connection with any of the courses at the Greenkey. Parents shall indemnify and hold harmless the Greenkey from and against all actions, claims or damages arising out of the Greenkey's acts, omissions or in any way resulting in loss or damage.
12. All facilities, teaching tools, materials and toys in the Greenkey are the property of the Greenkey and may not be copied or imitated by any individual.
13. Greenkey reserves the right to take any appropriate action to ensure the safety and harmony of the Greenkey and to prevent any danger, nuisance or annoyance from occurring, including stopping all activities at the Greenkey, or suspending classes, or asking the person causing the nuisance to leave the Greenkey, or reporting the matter to the police. All fees paid will not be reimbursed.
14. You are not advised to wear high heels, sandals or flip-flops on the Greenkey premises.
15. All course content is the copyright of the Greenkey and may not be reproduced, distributed either offline and online or used illegally. Greenkey reserves the right to prosecute.
16. Greenkey reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Greenkey shall be final.
17. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.